How do I know if I must file an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals?

Usually, when an applicant applies for a building permit through the Building/Zoning Office, the building/zoning inspector will determine whether or not a project will require approval by the ZBA. In other instances, applicants who are familiar with the town's Zoning By-law, will approach the Zoning Board directly.

For additional assistance, we suggest that you call, fax, or email the ZBA Office.
Telephone: (508) 696-4260
Fax: (508) 696-7341