While using Tisbury’s Park and Recreation Facilities, please abide by the following rules:
1. All League play on Town fields, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts must be reserved through this office. Leagues which use Veteran’s Park fields must pay a fee for their use.
2. All special events which are held in park facilities must be reserved through the Department of Public Works’ office and the sponsor must provide a liability insurance certificate for that event in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
3. All parking restrictions posted in parking lots servicing park or recreational facilities must be respected.
4. All dogs must be on a leash.
5. There will be no littering within park and recreational areas. All dog waste will be picked up and disposed of by the dog’s owner at time of occurrence.
6. All patrons of Tennis Court facilities will respect Tennis protocol. No skateboarding or roller blading is permitted within tennis court facilities.
7. No football or golfing will be allowed at any of the Town Park or Recreational facilities.
8. Pets will not be permitted on Town beaches during posted hours of operation.
9. Alcohol is not permitted in any Town Park or Recreational area.
10. Excessive noise is not permitted in any Town or Recreational area.
11. All patrons of Town Park or Recreational areas must be appropriately attired.
12. The Director of the Dept. of Public Works, life guard personnel, Tisbury Police or Emergency personnel may for just cause, including any willful disregard for the above rules, may require patrons to vacate Town Park or Recreational area property.
13. Swimming or diving within the Tashmoo Beach Channel is not permitted.